71. Commercials are trying to sell you stuff.
They want you to buy their stuff. Sure it looks great and beautiful people are using it but do you really need it?
72. earn how to sew buttons and fix holes in clothes.
You may not think it’s important now but you’ll thank me later.
73. People who say they “break the rules” don’t really know the rules.
Learn the rules THEN choose the ones you want to break.
74. Stay clean.
Wash your hands regularly and take a bath or shower even when you don’t think you need it. You will look, feel and smell better.
75. Learn the rules of the road when biking.
Car drivers are surrounded by a ton of steel. You are surrounded by clothes and hopefully a helmet. When you are both on the streets, YOU better make sure YOU know the rules of the road and follow them. Stop signs are not a suggestion either.
76. Make friends.
And not just with the popular kids.
77. Spend time with your grandparents.
They won’t be around for very long. Listen to their stories and you might just find out something about your parents you may want to use later.
78. It’s okay to like things that aren’t cool.
Everyone has different likes and tastes. That’s what makes us all unique.
79. Learn to spell.
You’ll do much better in school and people over the age of 40 will understand what you’re trying to text.
80. You don’t have to hate if you don’t like them.
If you don’t like someone’s music don’t say you hate them. You don’t know them. Say you don’t like their music.