61. Tape the show and go to bed.
You need your sleep. Chances are it will play again later so set up your PVR or get grandpa to show you how a VHS tape recorder works. You can watch it in the morning.
62. Name calling is for booger head dummies.
Kids call people names because they are jealous, mad or aren’t very smart. Just because they call you something does not mean that’s what you are. If they keep calling you a fire truck, will you start thinking you’re a fire truck?
63. Cheating doesn’t really help.
Not in sports and especially not in school. Nothing good ever comes from cheating.
64. Actors, actresses and models don’t look like that in real life.
They spend hours in the makeup department with professional makeup artists to get that special look so don’t get upset if you don’t look that way. Many are pretty goofy looking under all that makeup too.
65. Eating at home will save you money.
The money you spend at a restaurant can be used to buy groceries for a week. Healthier too!
66. Don’t be afraid to try new things.
As long as it won’t hurt or kill you or someone else, is illegal or immoral, try it.
67. Discover the library
There are books on almost every subject imaginable and it cost nothing or very little. If you don’t know where to find it, just ask the librarian since they know where everything is.
68. Never make fun of someone’s physical or mental differences.
You don’t know how they became that way and the pain and suffering they are going through. One thing for sure is that they don’t need you making fun of them.
69. Handmade gifts are always better than anything bought at a store.
Make a craft, draw a picture or create something they’ll love. It doesn’t have to be perfect. It just has to be from you.
70. Help your friends and recognize when they need help.
If your friend has a problem, take the time to listen to him. If it’s a big problem, convince him to get help with it. Not doing anything may make it worst. THAT’s what friends do.