What To Do With The Kids® is committed to providing honest reviews of the products and services submitted to us.
The internet is a great resource for information about every product and service available but are the reviews truly an honest opinion or just another paid “influencer” or “brand ambassador” who is in it for the money?
We do not receive any type of fee, do not participate in any commissioned sales or affiliate program and do not require the manufacturer to purchase any products or services from us.
We review all products and services using an extensive criterion which includes:
- How does it look when purchased?
- Are the directions and/or rules clear and easy to follow?
- Is it easy to assemble or disassemble?
- Is it safe for the assigned age group?
- The retail price?
- Does it offer value for the price?
- Is it durable and well made?
- Is it fun, creative or original?
- Does it perform as advertised/promoted?
- Is it educational?
- Does it involve physical activity?
- Does it come complete or are additional parts required to purchase?
Only when it meets or exceeds our criteria does it receive our What To Do With The Kids® Approval logo.
When you see the What To Do With The Kids® Approval logo, you’ll know that it has been reviewed honestly and is not a paid advertisement.
If you have a product or service you would like to have reviewed, click HERE for our guidelines.